Thursday, May 15, 2008

daddy needs his medicine


my favorite day is when i get to drink vodka until i start dancing around my living room to music on demand videos, then lay on the couch until i fall "asleep", wake up at 2am and debate whether i want to make the effort to take out my contacts or not (i always rally and take them out - ripping my corneas in the process - but they grow back, right?). of course this activity is one you can not do everyday or else you create habits that are frowned upon by your spouse who yet again has to listen to you belt out the lastest kayne west song. i love kayne west when i am drunk. no, this is a hobby you can only enjoy every now and then, and guess what - tonights the night!

mmmm, the vodka is so cold.

today was the first day back to work after "the man" took some of my intestines. it went fine, i am sore but nothing a fifth of vodka won't cure. it is very strange that the concept of sitting is painful. walk, stand, jumping jacks, dancing to kayne west is fine - sitting, painful. but that is what vodka is for.....

1 comment:

The General Lee said...

The medicinal qualities of alcohol (namely vodka on the rocks with a little lime)have saved many of our souls- I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm grateful vodka was there for you when I couldn't be.